Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Veterans day parade.

To day we went to the veterans day parade. We didn't go to watch it we were in it. We used our van and some banners from the midwife business and entered an entry in the parade. I have never been to this parade I always wanted to go but it always worked out that I had to work. Since I do not have a job now I was able to go. I just wanted to be there in a watcher capacity. I am glad that I got to go and help my wife with her business though. Maybe next year I can go as a watcher and see what that would be like. But the whole day was great it was supposed to rain and the weather was beautifully it waited to rain until about a half hour after the parade was over. It was my wife's birthday she had a good day so did I life is good. I hope you all had a good day remember to be thank full for your freedom. Be thank full for those that went before us to protect us with their lives. Some gave all but all that served gave some. Thanks for listening Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment