Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Paint the kitchen.

As some of you know my wife and I are building a birth center from an old office building. She wanted the kitchen to be the color of butter. I went to the paint store and looked at what I thought might be butter colored paint. If you put the paint splotch on the counter it sorta looked like butter to me. So I had it mixed and stirred and took it to the building and painted the kitchen, The apprentice midwife said it looked like a school bus puked in the kitchen. My wife said it was just to much,kinda loud you might say. So I took some white I had and painted the kitchen white (to color up the puke yellow the bus left) wow. On Friday I will paint it again but this time butter colored(go figure) who would have known they had butter color. I told the girls they could buy the paint next time. I guess I will be doing us both a favor. Thanks for listening. Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment