Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 6, 2010

How about your mate?

What is the first thing that you think about when you wake up in the morning?  If you think how could I make her or his day a little better or a little easier than you might be the perfect mate. What an awesome thing that would be. Living with someone that loved you so much most of the time they put you first before there own selves. Isn't that what love really is all about,putting your needs aside to care for someone else. I spoke with a young woman today that told me that is what she thinks about her husband each morning when she wakes. I thought I don't do that but I am going to try to from now on. I have been married for 32years and I do a pretty good job of loving and caring for my wife. I will be the first one to tell you I am not to old to learn something from someone else especially about relationships. Be thank full that you have someone to be with and try waking up thinking like my young friend what can I do for my mate today. Thanks for listening. Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment