Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 28, 2010

What do you do with yourself.

At 53 years old I find myself with no job. This will be the 3rd time I need to retrain to learn something else to do for a living. I was real bummed this time because I thought this last time I retrained the company was a small start up and maybe getting in on the ground floor I would do better. NOT SO but I am looking at this one as an opportunity. It will be a chance to change what I do not like about my life. A chance to make a difference to someone else,to think more of others and worry less about me. I am going to go back to school and finish the degree I never finished before. I t will not be anything fancy just an associates degree with an emphasis on business management. I believe I can help my wife to run her midwife/birth center business. Maybe it's time we started working as a team in more ways than in just our marriage. Watching each others back on overtime. Thanks for listening Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment