Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The circle of life.

I watched my grandchildren for a couple of hours this morning. While I was watching them I remembered what it was like to be a child. I remembered how I felt as a child needing someone to watch over me to protect me. Then I thought of growing up and being a teenager,I was almost grown but still needed advice once in awhile. Finally I grew up I found a mate and married. We had our own children which we watched grow up. They now have their own children which I hope to watch grow up. One day I will reach the point where I need someone to again watch over me as if I were a child again.So you see it is a circle this life of ours.Share it with others for the time we are given is short and it can not be redeemed. Thanks for listening Steve

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know I can still hear you, even w/ the distance. I always loved listening to your views. It's not all current, but you've sparked my desire to blog again. cheaperthanlongdistance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete