Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

When I was young.

When I was young I used to think I will never be like those old guys. They can not hear well and they carry a lot of funny stuff in there pockets. Well some how it happened to me,and whats even worse I did not realize it untill the other day. I was taking the stuff out of my pockets and changing in to clean overalls when it hit me I had become one of those dreaded old guys. I am going blind and can not see close up without my reading glasses. I have all that stuff in my overall pockets and my hair is falling out,I am getting old. Funny how quickly the time has passed and it seems to be going quicker all the time. I guess that is what they mean when they say time flies. Thanks for listening. Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment