Total Pageviews

Monday, December 27, 2010

It is all over now

Well another year has come and gone and Christmas passed by and it did not even seem like it was here. I don't know maybe it is just me but it did not even seem like it was Christmas this year. I can not tell if it was just that we were so busy with the birth center. Maybe we did not have time for Christmas this year. Oh I don't mean we did not have time, I meant that it was coming and we had to stop for it but we never really thought about it. It was just here and then it was just gone like it had never come to begin with. Now we have new years eve to deal with,some have parties some ignore it like it wasn't there at all. I think I might be in the ignore it category we will just have to wait to see how I feel about it at the time. Thanks for listening. Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment