Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 4, 2010

The bell ringer.

The other day I went to the post office in our town and I happen to notice that the bell ringer for the salvation army was not at the usual place. When I went in to the post office I ask about it and I was told that the ringers were no longer allowed to stand on Government property. The post office worker that I spoke to told me that someone had complained about it so now they had to stand just off of the property line. That's funny I said because no one is complaining about the millions of dollars of free food stamps that they are giving away everyday. I am always amazed that our government which is supposed to be of the people by the people can be so insensitive to the needs of the poor. That it is also amazing they can not make a simple decision based on practical application for real people. Thanks for listening. Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment