Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 6, 2021

Politics

 Today I finished writing a 6 page hand written letter to the head of my political party. They had sent out a survey to people of their party. They wanted answers to the survey questions, but the survey was designed to get only answers they wanted. I wrote the letter by hand and answered every question carefully giving a reason for my answers. I explained to them that the survey sucked and it afforded me no true way to give honest answers. Perhaps they will read it, perhaps they will throw it away. It made me feel better because I gave honest answers and I gave it my best shot. In life all we can ever do is give it our best shot. I can sleep at night knowing I am poor, but kind and honest to every one. Thanks for listening. Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment